[Qgis-psc] Another paid bug-fixing round?

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Mon Feb 3 11:16:23 PST 2014

Hi Marco,

On Mon, 03. Feb 2014 at 16:21:12 +0100, Marco Hugentobler wrote:
>> (Juergen, your estimate is also VAT excluded, right?)

> Btw, in which country is the VAT to be payed?

None, I think.  We (my employer) don't need to charge VAT, when doing business
with swiss parties - which I suppose we (psc) are because our invoice contact
and account are in Switzerland.

Not sure if that's the same in the UK, but I'd expect that it's a EU-CH thing.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
QGIS PSC member (RM)      Germany                      IRC: jef on FreeNode

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden