[Qgis-psc] QGIS 2.2 release name and splash screen

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon Feb 3 13:35:06 PST 2014

Hi Maris,

I'm writing to you since you organized the developer meeting in Valmiera.
We are currently looking for a name for the 2.2 release. The name should
be something short and rather easy to remember and it shouldn't contain
special characters.

Besides the name, we also need graphics to update the splash screen. A
pretty map related to the release name is the usual choice.

It would be great if you could send me some material to work with - or
maybe you know somebody I could contact.

Thanks and best wishes,
Anita