[Qgis-psc] Fwd: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Now Accepting Applications for Mentoring Organizations for GSoC 2014

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sat Feb 8 03:22:36 PST 2014

Hi

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 9:11 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>wrote:

> Hi all.
> Are we going to apply under osgeo umbrella?
> All the best.

It would be good to get a student to implement a unified spatial search
(twitter, google, etc) especially one that we could use to drive revenue
for QGIS in the same way ffox does with their search kickbacks....

 * QGIS programming services
 * GeoDjango web development
 * QGIS Training
 * FOSS Consulting Services