[Qgis-psc] qgis.uk, qgis.co.uk and qgis.org.uk domains

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Feb 17 07:49:09 PST 2014

Hi

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 9:25 PM, Saber Razmjooei <
saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk> wrote:

> Dear PSC,
>
> We have purchased the above domains for the purpose of QGIS project.
>
> Please let me know if you need them and I can transfer them to you.
> Ideally, if UK community decides, we can set up a website similar to
> qgis.us

Cool - we should keep a register somewhere of 'friends of QGIS' who are
holding domains for the project.

I think a website would be nice though I was hoping we could standardise al
the user group websites to use the same theme etc as QGIS.org (perhaps with
a local flag or other symbol for the group.

> Kind regards,
> Saber

> immediately
> by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this
> e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are
> notified
> that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on
> the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
>
> Whilst reasonable care has been taken to avoid virus transmission, no
> responsibility for viruses is taken and it is your responsibility to carry
> out
> such checks as you feel appropriate.
>
> If this email contains a quote or offer to sell products, carry out work
> or perform services then our standard terms and conditions (which can be
> found at
> http://www.lutraconsulting.co.uk/downloads/Lutra%20Consulting%20Standard%20Terms%20and%20Conditions.pdfshall apply unless explicitly stated otherwise.
>
> Saber Razmjooei and Peter Wells trading as Lutra Consulting.

 * QGIS programming services
 * GeoDjango web development
 * QGIS Training
 * FOSS Consulting Services