[Qgis-psc] thanks to sponsors

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Fri Feb 21 10:47:46 PST 2014

Am 21.02.2014, 17:09 Uhr, schrieb Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>:
> we just received a prosecution of Vorlalberg silver sponsorship - good
> news, our
> budget is going well, and sponsors are happy.

That's great to hear! As discussed at the previous IRC meeting, I put out
a blog post with thank you notes to sponsors and donors with special
thanks to the Swiss user group and a call out to new user groups to follow
their lead.

> We thanked them in a more or less casual fashion until now: do you think
> we should
> have some sort of routine for this? In public or with a private letter?

I think the release announcement and change log are a good way to go, as
Tim and Jürgen suggested.
Concerning your idea of a private letter, I think that could be a nice
touch. I'm not sure what kind of expectations other cultures would have
but from an Austrian perspective, maybe a Christmas card or a small
certificate which can be framed and put up in the office.

Best wishes,
Anita

--
anitagraser.com