[Qgis-psc] thanks to sponsors

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Fri Feb 21 15:38:48 PST 2014

Hi Jürgen & Tim,

Am Freitag, 21. Februar 2014, 17.26:21 schrieb Jürgen E. Fischer:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 21. Feb 2014 at 23:18:21 +0700, Tim Sutton wrote:
> >    Can you give me a current list of sponsors and their logos and I will
> >    add
> >    them to the visual changelog?
>
> And I'll include a point to that in the release announcement (which will be
> essentially by Tim's template).   Anything else to add?

We shouldn't forget the individual sponsors of features. Here's a (probably
inclomplete) list of organizations sponsoring Marco's and Mathias'
contributions to 2.2:
-City of Morges (Switzerland), DXF Export
-Canton Solothurn (Switzerland), NTv2 transformations and various enhancements
-Canton Basel-Landschaft (Switzerland), NTv2 transformations
-Canton Graubünden (Switzerland), SLD fixes
-QGIS Enterprise / Sourcepole, more than 50 major bug fixes and enhancements

Regards
Pirmin

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions