[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Reminder: Do not let your GlobalSign SSL Certificate expire

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Jul 20 22:22:31 PDT 2014

Il 20/07/2014 17:17, Pirmin Kalberer ha scritto:
> Hi Tim,
>
> Am Sonntag, 20. Juli 2014, 08.55:20 schrieb Tim Sutton:
>>
>> Shall we renew this?
>
> I guess we would get it for free again:
> https://www.globalsign.com/ssl/ssl-open-source/
>
> The downside is the renewal process each year.
> I would consider paying for a few years instead. The price for the GlobalSign
> cert looks quite good.

Hi all.
Is this the certificate we are using for https://plugins.qgis.org ? What else?
We certainly have the resources to buy it for several years. Of course, investing it
in bugfixing would be preferable if possible.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
Corsi QGIS e PostGIS: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html