[Qgis-psc] download/donation teaser

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon Jun 16 11:26:15 PDT 2014

On 16-06-14 19:35, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 15/06/2014 16:52, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
>
>> Thanks Richard, that looks really great!
>
> Thanks Richard, good stuff; let's see how this will increase donation.
> One small note: this will work only for Win users, right? OSX users for
> instance get redirected to the Kingcaos page (BTW: could this be
> restylized?), and the notice goes to the background.

Thanks

I think yes, this is most obvious for the windows downloads. While these
are all 'external' links to be opened in new tabs/windows, only the
windows currently have immediate links so you will keep the tab open and
see the 'teaser' at once.

Other external links will start a new tab, but if the user goes back to
the qgis.org tab the teaser will be there :-)

Regards,

Richard