[Qgis-psc] Fwd: [QGIS Application - Bug #4175] "outline: simple line" layer problem when rendering with non-zero offset values

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat May 3 02:49:25 PDT 2014

Hi all.
PRs are accumulating. I propose to hire some of the core devs to handle
them. We do have some resources to cover for this. I think we could
invest more substantial resources to clean up the backlog, then a fixed
amount to keep it clean.
Opinions?
All the best.

problem when rendering with non-zero offset values