[Qgis-psc] Release Name - Was: [Qgis-developer] Reminder: Freeze starts on 2014-01-24 (4 days)

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun May 25 10:08:51 PDT 2014

Hi,

I've tried using the WMS maps but couldn't find anything with
sufficient quality where the name Chugiak would be visible.
Therefore, I created a small map from OSM data:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42637169/splash24_1.png

The only issue is where to put the attribution ...

Of course, I'm still open to suggestions of better looking maps of the area.

Best wishes,
Anita