[Qgis-psc] Release Name - Was: [Qgis-developer] Reminder: Freeze starts on 2014-01-24 (4 days)

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun May 25 23:24:24 PDT 2014

On 26-05-14 08:10, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 25/05/2014 19:08, Anita Graser ha scritto:

>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42637169/splash24_1.png
>> Of course, I'm still open to suggestions of better looking maps of the area.

> IMHO it would be better if the image was more different (e.g. a different background
> colour) than the previous one.

Good idea to use it. I like the map already, but maybe if we instead of
blue-ish use a earth-color (or... very white/light (uh, it can snow
there pretty good isn't it Gary ;-), or the green of the release
candidate banner? ), it would be more clear that it is a new QGIS version...
( for 2.0 and 2.2 I really had to look to the release name in the splash
to see which version was starting up)...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde