[Qgis-psc] Trademark issues

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Oct 9 06:22:31 PDT 2014

Hi Anita,
thanks for your reply. Notes below.

Il 09/10/2014 14:38, Anita Graser ha scritto:
> On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 1:29 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
>> * QGIS logo on books and course material
>
> I assume this applies to logo and/or name?
>
>> * associating QGIS name and logo with other terms (as in "QGIS starship")
>> * QGIS logo and name on non profit websites
>
> Why non profit particularly? Shouldn't it be same for for profit?

My replies were to specific questions posed by several people.
Maybe you are right, and I should make them more general.
I'm waiting for other comments before sending. I'd appreciate if you could send a
confirmation even if you do not have a comment on this, so I'll know when I can send it.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
Corsi QGIS e PostGIS: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html