[Qgis-psc] QEP 1 - Final Draft

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun Oct 26 12:18:54 PDT 2014

On 23-10-14 15:56, Nathan Woodrow wrote:
> Hey PSC,
>
> I would like to formalize the QEP process outlined in QEP 1 so we can
> move things along. I have made some updates tonight after talking to Tim
> about his experience with using them other projects.
>
> The pull request can be found
> at https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/pull/4 and
> readable copy
> at https://github.com/NathanW2/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/blob/QEP_1/qep-1-purpose-and-format.rst
>
> I would really appreciate any feedback, mainly around the voting
> process.  I have tried to flesh this out Tim and Nyall tonight to get
> some ideas and I think we have come up with what should be fair.  As you
> will have the final votes I would like to make sure you are happy with
> the process.
>
> I will update the QEP with any final comments and then do a final call
> for voting to get it accepted.

Hi Nathan,

thanks very much for the energy you took into this.

One comment: can you please make it very clear when you want an official
vote about something. I think we agreed something like 'VOTE' in the
subject, to make it clear to the PSC members that a voting is requested.
(I see a lot of +1's already, but I do not think there was already a
call for an offical vote was it :-) )

Regards,

Richard