[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Re: [Qgis-developer] Delay 2.6 release?..

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Oct 29 02:57:00 PDT 2014

Hi all.

Il 28/10/2014 09:41, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:

> We have to be a bit cautious about additional financial commitments. I am not against
> also paying Giovanni for his work. But I am not quite sure if we can afford it. With
> the payments for Jürgen and Martin our bank account will be almost exhausted.

Agreed about caution. Now that I have direct read access to the account, I promise to
follow the situation more closely - sorry but these weeks are being hectic.

> - I do not know what we still have in PayPal - is it still Horst who manages this? We
> did not have a PayPal transfer for 2-3 months. So expect there to be some money in
> PayPal. Paolo - did you ask Horst to forward us the PayPal login data?

Yes, asked. And Yes, we should have some money there, donations are coming steadily.

> I just wanted to mention that our funds will be soon exhausted and we cannot commit
> to additional paid work currently, other than the 2 days each for Martin/Jürgen.

I think with the money from PayPal we still have some resources.

All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
Corsi QGIS e PostGIS: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html