[Qgis-psc] Trademark issues

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 15:39:09 PDT 2014

Hey Paolo,

Is it still possible to remove the sub licence term and just use
"Permission to Use" I still think the sub licence thing is going to cause
issue and people will find it confusing, even more so if there is a fee to
use it on a service.

There are still some things I think we need to clarify:

 - A QGIS logo on a website linking to qgis.org or any of our domains, or
github.

IMO we shouldn't require anyone to ask for permission to do this, and we
should make that clear.

- Does stuff like training material, or training services, require
Permission to Use?

I think for me the main thing is not making it hard or confusing for people
to spread the QGIS word (now I sound like a preacher).

- Nathan