[Qgis-psc] *.qgis.org certificate updates

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Fri Sep 12 07:57:51 PDT 2014

Fyi,

we have updated our wildcard certificate, it is valid now till 10/18/2015

Both qgis and qgis2 apache's are update to point to the new certificates.

We still use the free one year Domain Control Validated one from
GlobalSign.com

All needed credentials and contact information is in the qgis.kdb
(KeePassX file) which is in dropbox and of which all psc members should
have the password and passkey file (if not nag me in Essen).

So if I disappear from earth, another PSC earthling should be able to do
this next year :-)

I think we should setup an email addres 'admin at qgis.org' which is sent
to all psc members and other tech/admins in our community.
(such email was for example needed for the crt renewal procedure)

If I'm correct we have a google-application for the emails, please
remind me in Essen to set this up (and add those credentials in the kdb
file).

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde