[Qgis-psc] Future release names 2.10+

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Thu Apr 2 05:02:42 PDT 2015

On 02-04-15 13:33, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> Yes - we can discuss the 3.0 release at the next meeting. When is this
> next meeting scheduled?

We postponed the meeting of tomorrow to next friday the 10th.

I'm happy to move it to another day if somebody else proposes another date.
For now I would do next friday (10th) and then do other meetings on
other days.

>From Paolo I know that he is probably not available on the 10th, plz let
us know if your are occupied on that day too, then we should reschedule it.

Regards,

Richard