[Qgis-psc] Financial contribution for bug-fixing

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Apr 7 04:19:50 PDT 2015

Hi PSC,

The Swiss QGIS user group wants to contribute financially to bug fixing
and QA. We decided to raise our annual membership fees to fulfil this goal.

We want to make sure this money goes into bug fixing and quality
assurance. For 2015 we will support the effort with CHF 10'000 (Euro 9'500).

How do we handle this? General sponsoring cannot be dedicated to a
certain goal in the project - as far as I know.

We also want to make sure that in the future not only blocking bugs can
be solved, but also those labelled as high priority.

Thanks,