[Qgis-psc] Financial contribution for bug-fixing

Vincent Picavet - ML vincent.ml at oslandia.com
Wed Apr 8 07:49:56 PDT 2015

Hello,

Le mercredi 8 avril 2015, 12:11:08 Paolo Cavallini a écrit :
> Il 08/04/2015 12:08, Vincent Picavet - ML ha scritto:
> > Is it in order of importance ? I totally agree with the items, but not the
> > order.
>
> have a look to Tim document. IMHO the order is rather logical (a good
> way to present it to potential sponsors), not linked to economical
> importance or priority.

I do not have rights to see the document.
Ok if you say it is not sorted by priority. Maybe indicating the priority for
sponsors could be a good thing, so that they know what to expect.
Or giving a repartition of funds for latest year(s) could do the job too.

Vincent

--
Vincent Picavet - Gérant Oslandia
www.oslandia.com