[Qgis-psc] PSC Meeting log from 8/4?

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 01:44:59 PDT 2015

hi,

may we plane a dedicated timespace during next Hackmeeting?... and
probably, when goals will be more fixed, this discussion would be
moved (technically speaking) to qgis-developer.

regards, Luigi Pirelli

* Elance: https://www.elance.com/s/edit/luigipirelli/
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS: