[Qgis-psc] Fwd: E-Book zum Thema E-Mail: Anbieter und Software

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Sat Aug 1 13:47:21 PDT 2015

Hi Tim,

He offers a free e-book about the topic "e-mail: providers and software"
for download. And he found the qgis.org page while he was investigating
for his e-book.

Now he wants qgis.org to link to his book and in turn offers an article
written by him "concerning this topic" and a link back from his page.

It sounds a bit too personal for being autogenerated spam, but I didn't
quite get the connection between e-mail and QGIS.

Cheers,
Matthias