[Qgis-psc] Question: FOSS4G 2016 Bonn - Developer Sprint befor the conference?

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed Aug 5 10:31:39 PDT 2015

Hi Astrid,

We had a PSC meeting today and we agreed that the weekend before FOSS4G
would be a great opportunity for a developer meeting. We usually meet for a
long weekend so that's definitely preferable to the one-day event after the
conference for us.

Could you provide us with some information about the venue concerning how
many people would fit there as well as on-site or close-by accommodation
and eating options and prices? Judging by the attendance at Brighton, we'll
need room for quite a crowd.

Do you have plans for Monday and Tuesday before the conference yet?

Thanks and best wishes,
Anita