[Qgis-psc] Sponsorship for improving the Python documentation of QGIS

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Mon Aug 17 03:18:26 PDT 2015

Hi

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 12:09 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>
wrote:

> Il 17/08/2015 11:53, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:
> > Hi Tim,
> >
> > In the budget we have 2500 Euro allocated for API documentation - see
> >
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197JVYgDqkKOAGy_zmxL25Lk4ntjJJLmEGQ6MuCmBjnE/edit#gid=0
> >
> > However - we can be a bit flexible - if we require a bit more. I'd say
> > at the very maximum up to 4000.
>
> Hi Tim, Andreas:
> the letter is fine for me.
> IMHO 2.5 should be fine, at least as a first run.
> All the best, and thanks.

Ok thanks Paolo. Ale, Andreas, all comments noted! I replied to Andreas as
below, but I forgot to cc in the list:

> Ok perhaps we should leave the price out, let people fill in the page and
then make a judgement call based on the person's price and experience as to
how much we want to budget for their work. We could also do e.g. the first
1000 EUR and see if they produce results, if they do award a follow up
amount....