[Qgis-psc] Moving PSC meeting next week

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Fri Aug 28 22:50:36 PDT 2015

>> ​I'd rather move it to the second Wednesday of September then ...
>> If it gets tricky, lets start a Doodle.
>
> I'd prefer another wednesday too, so I opt for a Doodle :-)
>
> I created one:
>
> http://doodle.com/9qbbqyrm4punkunk
>
> I created 6 options, both evening and night.

Missing two votes (I know Otto will be back on monday), but it looks
like we have two options:

wed 9 sept 15:30 (missing Marco?)
fri 11 sept 15:30 (missing Anita?)

If Gary and Otto can both dates, we have almost full PSC (or full if
Anita or Marco can maybe shift other appointments??), so that we can
formally approve the Verein / QGIS legal entity.

Regards,

Richard