[Qgis-psc] 2016 budget proposal

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sat Dec 19 10:39:48 PST 2015

Hi Anita,

>>     ​Are we planning to join the Bonn hacking event related to FOSS4G
>>     and still have another HF in autumn? (Then we would have 3 HFs.)
>
>     I have no idea. If forgot about the Bonn dev meeting. Do you have
>     any idea how much this will cost us?
>

> ​According to Astrid, who organizes the hack in Bonn, we only have to
> take care of travel and accommodation. Venue and snacks will be provided.

We can probably also assume that the travel cost would be lower than at
a regular dev meeting, since people would already travel to Bonn because
of the Foss4G. Do we have an idea about the accommodation cost?

Should this be in addition to another dev meeting in autumn (perhaps
October/November) or instead of the autumn meeting?