[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Re: [Qgis-community-team] QGIS Case Study

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Sun Feb 8 02:15:01 PST 2015

Dear Andrew,

can you send me your case study material? I will try to have a look at it
the next days.

Regards
Otto

Thu, 5 Feb 2015 14:01:51 +0200
schrieb Tim Sutton <tim at kartoza.com>:

> Hi
>
> Otto normally takes care of the case studies, just forwarding it to him has
> got it sorted out quickly in my past experience.Otto can you help?
>
> Regards
>
> Tim
>
> On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 10:15 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi all.
> > I think we should identify atomic tasks, and attribute each one to a
> > responsible, either from PSC or from the community, to ensure nothing is
> > lost.
> > Thoughts?
> > All the best.

Geoinformatikbüro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support and analysis
Ackerstrasse 144c ,  D - 40233 Düsseldorf  , Germany
Tel: +49-(0)211-47468178 , Mobil: +49-(0)171-4687540
--
Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee