[Qgis-psc] Financing of documentation work

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Feb 11 00:23:49 PST 2015

Hi PSC,

I have the following proposal regarding the financing of documentation
and translations/localizations:

1. QGIS.org finances and handles the english master documentation - As
you may have noticed, I've budgeted € 5k for 2015. Over the years we may
be able to increase this amount.
2. Local QGIS user groups organize the localizations/translations They
can decide whether they provide the man-power to do the work, or hire
someone
3. English-speaking user groups (UK/US/AUS) instead contribute
financially to qgis.org - because they don't have to do any
localizations ;-)

What is your opinion?