[Qgis-psc] Budget proposal 2015

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Feb 11 12:46:08 PST 2015

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. I reduced the server costs to € 1000.- and
increased the income by 2500 - based on expected earnings through the
QGIS user conference in N ødebo.

As soon as I get more info by Paolo on the Nødebo dev meeting and user
conference we can correct that.

Other than that I hope that you can discuss and hopefully accept this
budget proposal at the next PSC meeting.

Thanks,
Andreas