[Qgis-psc] Criteria fro HF refunding

Vincent Picavet - ML vincent.ml at oslandia.com
Thu Feb 12 06:27:47 PST 2015

Hello,

Le jeudi 12 février 2015, 21:03:32 Martin Dobias a écrit :
> What about a solution with no lists of names and no definition of the core
> team... and before every hackfest PSC members would decide which people to
> grant support (and how much) depending on the available budget? I believe
> this would need to be done anyway if the total amount asked for by
> "allowed" people exceeds the budget.

+1 for this, having a fixed list of allowed people sounds complicated and may
indeed lead to frustration or conflict.
I find it good also to have to apply (with really simple process)
systematically, so that people do not take grants as a advantage lasting
forever.

Vincent

--
Vincent Picavet - Gérant Oslandia