[Qgis-psc] Activities report

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Feb 20 06:05:36 PST 2015

Hi all,
I bekieve that, if we want to me more seriously looking for funds, in
order to support critical functions (pre-release bug management and
fixing in particular), we would better prepare a report on the result of
our decision. In particular, I think it would be good to provide, for
each release, how many tickets have been managed and fixed; obviously
this should not require more time from developers and managers, so we
need to automatize it.
Of course, we know that this is often a pointless metric (closing a
ticket as worksforme does not require the same amount of work as a real
fix, etc.), but nevertheless it will give us an argument, and
sponsors/donors the feeling they have been useful (with donations we
have fixed xy tickets, managing a total of wz tickets).
Opinions?
Thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu