[Qgis-psc] Financial information

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jan 6 12:33:32 PST 2015

Hi,

I wanted to inform you that the account had € 18'317.79 per December 31.
I will prepare a more detailed listing of our income (sponsorships,
donations) and expenses (hackfest expenses, server, bug fixing, etc.)
from the date when I took over. Please allow for a couple more days to
get this listing. I am currently busy with other stuff.

I am still awaiting more PayPal money. Last PayPal withdrawal was
November 21.

The PSC can decide whether you want to invest again in some QA/bug
fixing for the upcoming 2.8 LTS release. The Swiss QGIS user group will
also contribute a bit.

Best greetings,