[Qgis-psc] PSC meeting moved to 9th of january

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Thu Jan 8 05:06:02 PST 2015

On 08-01-15 13:24, Tim Sutton wrote:

> ​16th will be fine for me too. I was wondering if we should generally
> not hold out meetings on a friday anyone travelleing for the weekend
> typically wont be able to attend. Maybe changing it to the first
> thursday of the month might make it easier for us to convene?

16th is ok, although it is already the third time we move it...
Please update the wiki.

As long as we DO it, and enough people try to attend :-)
I'm fine with a weekend of other eventing too. Generally I have the
feeling that we can do this meetings a lot more efficient. I think it
should not take more then 1 hour (focussed!).

Thursday's is ok for me if we do it in the evening instead of the
afternoons.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde