[Qgis-psc] Request for sponsorship

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jan 13 23:40:32 PST 2015

Il 14/01/2015 08:33, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:
> Hi PSC,
>
> Can we please get a decision on this issue? So far only Anita answered
> with a -0

Hi Andreas,
thanks for reminding. I did not vote because the basic rotation function
has been developed under our contract, so I'm obviously biased.
Furthermore, I think time is ripe to have a more general strategy on our
budget: our cash flow is rather reliable now, so we can do a bit of
planning.
More generally, I think we are having a slight governance issue, as PSC
issues are often overlooked.
Surely important themes for the next HF, probably better to deal with it
also before.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu