[Qgis-psc] Request for sponsorship

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Wed Jan 14 01:16:51 PST 2015

Hi Anita,

On Wed, 14. Jan 2015 at 09:23:49 +0100, Anita Graser wrote:
> I think in this particular case, most PSC members might feel that they don't
> have the necessary cash flow information to make this decision right now. At
> least that's what I feel.

My concern is more that the new feature has directly openend those issues.  And
therefore those IMHO should have been considered and included in the initial
work (and it's funding).

Forcing the project cover the rest just because it's now a done deed is not
nice.  But that probably applies to all other bugfixing as well - although the
degree is IMHO different here.

I was waiting to see it discussed in the PSC meeting and then make up my mind.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode