[Qgis-psc] [Qgis-developer] Clarification of outcome of PSC meeting 16/1

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 02:37:49 PST 2015

On 17 Jan 2015 9:19 pm, "Richard Duivenvoorde" <rdmailings at duif.net> wrote:

> - I think(!) that slight api changes for composer-code is allowed as
> somebody mentioned that that api is not so much used by plugins...

Can this be added to the agenda for the follow up meeting please? To
clarify, it's not a small API change, it's a total rewrite. Think along the
lines of symbology v2, pal labeling or the new legend interface. The API
will have little resemblance to the current one.

Thanks! (And thanks to all the psc for your efforts running this project!)

Nyall