[Qgis-psc] Clarification of outcome of PSC meeting 16/1

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 02:47:01 PST 2015

If we are planning on doing a 3.0 I think it really needs to come with
Python 3 and Qt5 on all platforms (We can't have Python 2.7 and Python 3,
that is just going to lead to more pain I think).  This is going to break
all the plugins again, are we sure we can do that at this time?  If so we
need to be really prepared for it.

- Nathan