[Qgis-psc] [Qgis-developer] Clarification of outcome of PSC meeting 16/1

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 07:15:29 PST 2015

Hi Anita!

I don't know how long it will take to integrate python3 but AFAIK Qt5
is almost prime time ready thanks to Matthias.
But we also have to consider that not every distribution comes with
Python3 .. Probably we should collect more information where problems
could occur.

But as summary.

+1 for calling it 3.0 once Python3 and Qt5 is ready.

regards
Werner