[Qgis-psc] Fwd: [Soci.gfoss] Fwd: New Order in Your Spreadshirt Shop [en_GB]

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Tue Jan 20 03:15:56 PST 2015

I found this one after some googling:

http://qgis.spreadshirt.co.uk/p2

is that the one we are talking about?

Not sure who has the login for it, I'm OK with keeping such a shop (and
even promoting it, as having some more swag for QGIS is good I think)...

BUT: we have to make somebody responsible for 'updating' the shop as
currently both name and logo are old :-(

Maybe best to close this one (by sending an email to spreadshirt)?
And open a new one.
Maybe ask the community if somebody is available to invest some time in
this? As said, IF we get some commission from it, it is a lot easier
then doing this ourselves....

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde