[Qgis-psc] Proposed call for developers

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Tue Jan 27 03:36:14 PST 2015

Hi

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 11:51 AM, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net>
wrote:

>  Hi Tim,
>
> This sounds good to me.
>
> Also good to be quite open and post some information about this bug fixing
> programme on our website. Maybe, linked to our sponsoring/donation page -
> so they see that we use their money responsibly.

​Yes agreed.

Just to clarify (following an offlist query from Richard) - this list will
be used peristently (not just for 2.8 release) so the developers listed
there and selected by PSC can just be contacted with each release. I think
we just make a copy of the sheet at each release and allow each psc member
to vote for two (or however many we have budget for) of the eligible devs
in the run up to each release.​

​I made a shared doc here (RW for PSC members):

https://docs.google.com/a/kartoza.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cdh-6eAmVCdiZIQGMhu_Aqgg09tpxsC40BGXQJtYc54/edit#gid=0

Can we make this public (at least in read only format)?

Regards

Tim​

Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net