[Qgis-psc] Decision about bug fixing

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jan 29 00:16:56 PST 2015

Hi PSC,

I think it would be urgent to decide which dev can do the bug fixing -
as there is not much time left until the release. Can you please decide,
so the devs could start next week? Even if the directory of devs is not
yet fully complete?

Alternatively, PSC could decide to postpone the release of 2.8 LTS a
week or two. In my opinion, a LTS release should get even more attention
regarding testing and bug fixing compared to a normal release - so
having a longer testing/bug fixing period would make sense for an LTS
release.

Who contacts Giovanni about the proposal that we would reward him with €
1000.- for doing the bug triaging?

Thanks,