[Qgis-psc] Decision about bug fixing

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Jan 29 00:24:14 PST 2015

Il 29/01/2015 09:16, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:
> Hi PSC,
>
> I think it would be urgent to decide which dev can do the bug fixing -
> as there is not much time left until the release. Can you please decide,
> so the devs could start next week? Even if the directory of devs is not
> yet fully complete?

More generally, I'd like to have, for 2015:
* a list of important tasks for the project (including bug fixing)
* an estimate of costs for each
Then we can decide, according to our budget, what are our priorities,
which tasks to support with our budget, and for which to seek crowdfunding.

All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu