[Qgis-psc] Decision about bug fixing

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Thu Jan 29 00:35:57 PST 2015

Am Thu, 29 Jan 2015 09:21:42 +0100
schrieb Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>:

> Il 29/01/2015 09:16, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:
> > Hi PSC,
> >
> > I think it would be urgent to decide which dev can do the bug fixing -
> > as there is not much time left until the release. Can you please decide,
> > so the devs could start next week? Even if the directory of devs is not
> > yet fully complete?
>
> I'd vote to keep things as usual for this run - so Juergen and Martin.
>
> Thanks.

If the 2.8 release shall happen as scheduled we should stick to Jürgen and
Martin to be sure everything works well (if they have time). Further people
can join afterwards.

If we can afford I would also vote for paying Giovsanni for his bugtracker
and testing work with the proposed 1000 EUR.

Regards
Otto