[Qgis-psc] Decision about bug fixing

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Jan 29 03:40:48 PST 2015

Il 29/01/2015 12:31, Anita Graser ha scritto:

> ​Can you provide a link to what exactly you have in mind? I don't see a
> post by Tim in this thread.

Sorry I was unclear. I alrteady resumed the idea in this thread:
===
More generally, I'd like to have, for 2015:
* a list of important tasks for the project (including bug fixing)
* an estimate of costs for each
Then we can decide, according to our budget, what are our priorities,
which tasks to support with our budget, and for which to seek crowdfunding.
===
This was a long standing idea by Tim, we have been talking about it.
IMHO it's time to proceed with an annual budget at least.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu