[Qgis-psc] Public financial report, next try

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jan 29 05:18:38 PST 2015

Hi Tim,

Thanks - the layout definitely looks nicer! I added date and name at the
bottom.

Maybe we should add a note that detailed accounting is available to all
PSC members or on request.

When you think it is ready, please feel free to forward it to the
qgis-user and qgis-developer list.

Thanks,
Andreas

PS: I plan to update the accounting spreadsheet more frequently in the
future to allow the PSC to have more insight into the financial situation.