[Qgis-psc] Public financial report, next try

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Jan 29 06:02:56 PST 2015

Il 29/01/2015 14:56, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:
> Hi Anita,
>
> I don't know - I haven't seen any payment from Lutra in this period.
> Either they paid earlier, hadn't paid or it was some other arrangement.
>
> Maybe Paolo can clarify?

(the whole management of sponsors is a bit sloppy now, as several people
have managed it a bit independently - perhaps we should start being a
bit more formal now, perhaps with one web form)

As far as I can remember (I can be wrong, I apologize in advance - I can
go through the old emails if necessary), Lutra applied for becoming a
sponsor because of the investments they have done for the HF. This was
different from what we have done until now, so I'm not sure we accepted it.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu