[Qgis-psc] Public financial report, next try

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Thu Jan 29 06:48:39 PST 2015

On 29-01-15 14:50, Tim Sutton wrote:
> ​ @richard can we also create a section on the site called 'Financial
> reporting' or something that we can use as an archive of these reports?

Sure, what about generating a generating a pdf of it,

create some 'QGIS Finance' section in here:

http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/governance/index.html

with a page pointing to the pdf that we then put in a directory
'finance' in the resources:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/tree/master/resources/en/site/getinvolved/governance

If you think the pdf is stable, let me know, then I'll do this.

Another option would be to 'rst'-ify it, so we just create a page 2014
for it (so it can be translated if people want).

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde