[Qgis-psc] Sponsorship clarifications

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jan 29 07:22:55 PST 2015

Hi Saber,

Thanks - and sorry for the inconvenience. The way we handle finances is
not yet ideal - with the split up between Paolo, me and Horst - neither
one has the full overview. Ideally, a single person would handle all.

I propose that I mention you in the financial report (summary) but I
will mention that it was paid through PayPal - to avoid having to rip
apart PayPal donation figures - where I don't have access to.

Thanks,
Andreas