[Qgis-psc] Selection of developers for 2.8 bug fixing

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Fri Jan 30 04:04:43 PST 2015

Hi All

As of today all the developers listed on our paid developer role are
approved.

Jürgen Fischer
Hugo Mercier
Vincent Mora
Sandro Santilli
Martin Dobias

​We can keep the developer roll open so new developers can add themselves
at any time.​

​Since we agreed to select 2 developers at our PSC meeting can we formally
approve two from the list. I guess this is the difficult part. I am also
unclear as to whether we already voted for Juergen to be one of the
developers or if we are starting again from scratch. We can work on the
simple system that the two devs with the most votes get awarded the job of
1 week bug fixing each. Could I ask you all to ​visit again the spreadsheet
at

https://docs.google.com/a/qgis.org/spreadsheets/d/1Cdh-6eAmVCdiZIQGMhu_Aqgg09tpxsC40BGXQJtYc54/edit?usp=sharing

(it is private to PSC) and mark Y next to the names of two developers you
would like to see working on bug fixing for 2.8? I have added a special row
for Giovanni, please indicate there if you are happy for him to be
appointed as ticket master for the release too.

Thanks

 * Desktop GIS programming services
 * Geospatial web development
* GIS Training