[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Final report for contracted QGIS 2.10 bug fixing

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 01:36:39 PDT 2015

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 11:06 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> IMHO it would be very good to routinely have the same from all
> bugfixers, and provide donors and sponsors a global report.
> All the best.

Hi All

Here is my report - unfortunately much shorter as this time I could
dedicate to bug fixing only 2 days:

- Fix a crash on start due to race condition in GDAL data items
- Data items: Close GDAL dataset when it is not needed
- Fix regression with snapping on intersection (fixes #13020)
- Fix SAGA detection on some Debian/Ubuntu systems (fixes #12335)
- Fix crash when deleting a field in attribute table (fixes #12930)
- Fix offset curve tool (fixes #12911)
- Fix transparency for WMS layers (fixes #12300)
- Fix shifted joined attributes when join field is repeated (fixes #12589)
- Make QgsMapCanvas.snapToCurrentLayer() work again (fixes #12631)
- Remove invalid/crashing QgsComposerHtml constructor (fixes #12009)
- Fix snapping test failing on 32-bit platforms (hopefully)
- Deprecate QgsRasterLayer::setDrawingStyle()  (fixes #12635)
- Fix locking logic with X,Y locked and soft locks to angle (fixes #12940)
- Fixed fish and alcohol SVG files (fixes #12948)

I was trying to focus mainly on regressions and crashes. I backported
fixes where it makes sense also to 2.8 branch.

Regards
Martin