[Qgis-psc] Proposal to do initiate a dev project for each QGIS release

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed Jul 22 04:33:39 PDT 2015

On Jul 22, 2015 1:20 PM, "Nyall Dawson" <nyall.dawson at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think QGIS should fund a UX
> expert to review our software, and come up with ideas for large UX
> improvements in future versions.
> - it's not something that a 3rd party is likely to sponsor

+1 and thanks for raising this issue.

This is a huge task and I wonder how it could be approached. I would love
to talk to someone with experience in designing UX for complex applications
- not just one-usecase apps.

Also, we must not forget that in addition to the UX expert budget, this
will also require a dev budget to implement the suggestions.

Best wishes
Anita